Digital First Day takes place on Tuesday, November 15th, 2022 highlighting the benefits of digitalisation
The RDI hub Killorglin is holding a ‘Digital First Day’ event on Tuesday, November 15th, 2022 highlighting how communities, small businesses, and social enterprises can leverage the benefits of digitalisation. In this half-day event, they will explore all the supports available in the Kerry ecosystem to help you adopt a digital-first approach to make your business more visible. Learn from others’ experiences of what did and didn’t work, and explore different ways to extend your digital presence.
The event will take place from 9 am to 2 pm, it is free to attend and is run by RDI hub in association with Connected hubs.
This is a community-led event, come and see who’s doing what right here in Kerry and who’s behind those lovely brand campaigns.
- Suitable for entrepreneurs, sole traders, community groups, independent and local businesses and everyone interested in improving your online presence.
- Hear testimonials from real life, local examples sharing advice, tips and actionable takeaways
- Learn from other companies as to how they have raised awareness of their brands to maximise coverage of their brands on a local and national level, and find out what supports (funding etc) are in place to help you amplify your reach.
- Free pastries and coffees, and downloadable info packs for all attendees capturing all the available resources.
- All attendees can register for up to 3 free passes through Connected Hubs to work from the RDI hub post-event.
You can register here.