Digital First Day takes place on Tuesday, November 15th, 2022 highlighting the benefits of digitalisation
The RDI hub Killorglin is holding a ‘Digital First Day’ event on Tuesday, November 15th, 2022 highlighting how communities, small businesses, and social enterprises can leverage the benefits of digitalisation. In this half-day event, they will explore all the supports available in the Kerry ecosystem to help you adopt a digital-first approach to make your business more visible. Learn from others’ experiences of what did and didn’t work, and explore different ways to extend your digital presence.
This is a community-led event, come and see who’s doing what right here in Kerry and who’s behind those lovely brand campaigns.
- Suitable for entrepreneurs, sole traders, community groups, independent and local businesses and everyone interested in improving your online presence.
- Hear testimonials from real life, local examples sharing advice, tips and actionable takeaways
- Learn from other companies as to how they have raised awareness of their brands to maximise coverage of their brands on a local and national level, and find out what supports (funding etc) are in place to help you amplify your reach.
- Free pastries and coffees, and downloadable info packs for all attendees capturing all the available resources.
- All attendees can register for up to 3 free passes through Connected Hubs to work from the RDI hub post-event.
You can register here.