Killorglin.ie’s Children’s Christmas Art Competition sponsored by Cara Credit Union
Ho Ho Ho! New for 2020 is Killorglin.ie’s Christmas Art Competition which is sponsored by Cara Credit Union. The theme for the competition is Celebrating Christmas in Killorglin in 2020!
So get the crayons, paint, sharpen those pencils and use your imagination to show us what you think Christmas 2020 is going to be like… or what you hope Christmas 2020 will be like.
Submit your masterpieces via the below form or you can hand them in to the Fexco Head Office reception on Iveragh Road for a chance to win a €50 One4all voucher!
Good luck – we can’t wait to see and share them across our social media pages!
There will be 3 categories with one winner per category. Ages and abilities will be taken into consideration when judging all categories:
- Up to 5 years of age
- 6 to 10 years
- 10 to 16 years
The serious bit… the rules
- Each category winner will receive a €50 One4all voucher. The voucher will be posted to the winner’s home address.
- The picture should be no larger than an A4 page
- Each student may submit only one entry
- The student must design one side of the page using any medium
- Artwork must be two-dimensional and represent original work by the student. Computer-generated artwork will not be accepted
- All entries must have the artist’s name and age on it
- The theme is“Celebrating Christmas in Killorglin in 2020”
- A first-place winner will be selected in each of the three categories as mentioned above
- Judging will be based on (1) adherence to rules, (2) originality, and (3) content
- The judges’ decision is final
- Reproductions of your child’s artwork and name will be displayed on the killorglin.ie website and its social channels
- The closing date for entries is now extended to Friday, January 8th 2021